I need a black horse overlay

Hey guys I am writing a story related to black horse that’s why I need a black horse overlay please help

I can make you one hun

Please please please you will be helping alot

Can you send me your email so can send them to you as a png file

Moonshirley120@gmail.com

:top:my email

they have horses in the portal for LL…

2 Likes

Thanks for telling me I have started coding a few days before so I don’t know much and I have also Made one character also so you can guess

1 Like

No worries, you can create the horse in the create a new character, they’re right at the bottom :+1: you’ll get the hang of the coding and stuff, and Joseph Evans has tutorials on youtube…

Thanks for your help​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

not a problem :+1: :sweat_smile: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin:

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for overlays. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Heyy!
:white_heart: The Vintage Art Shop :white_heart: (Free PFP’s, Covers, Splashes, Overlays, Art Scenes, Character Cards and More)(FREE)(OPEN) this shop has all of your necessities.
We are also having a giveaway when the thread reaches 500 likes and there will be one winner.
The artists of that shop have contributed in the winner’s prize.
So go on and tell your friends to like That thread so that you can enter and possibly win a giveaway !!