I need a brutally honest story review...or several

Hello! So I am publishing my story tomorrow, August 1st, at 2 pm EDT. I wanted to line up some people who are willing to give me a very honest review of my story. If you enjoy it, that’s great but if you do not, I want to know. I want to know which parts lost you a little and which parts could be improved; be as honest as you can be.
I have worked for months writing this story. I have read and reread it a thousand times. I just want it to be enjoyable. Info about the story below.

Genre: Fantasy
Title: The Huntsman’s Curse by LG
Description: After fate throws them together, a young knight and a troubled huntsman set out to uncover the secrets of their divided world. [CC, LL, Art Scenes, Choices Matter]
Number of Chapters Upon Release: 3
Opinions on the above info are helpful too!

If you would like any other info, please ask!

Thank you to anyone who decides to do this for me. It means a lot.

3 Likes

Hey there! I might be able to help, but to clarify, you want someone to check all three chapters right?

2 Likes

Yes
:smiley:

2 Likes

Ok, I can check the first three chapters for you (they might be done around 9-11PM EST or 6-9 AM EST) is that fine?

2 Likes

I can do that.

2 Likes

Perfect. Do you plan on reviewing once it is published? Because I have a couple of scenes to edit in chapters 1 and 2.

2 Likes

okay, thank you!

2 Likes

I can do unpublished/published whatever works for you.

1 Like

i know that question was not for me but I am gonna answer it anyway.

I would prefer to do it before. because a review is to help you improve. so its best to know what needs improvement before you publish. not after.

I feel like people who take reviews after usually do it more for reads.

2 Likes

I will hopefully have the edits done in a few hours, so if they are done tonight, I will send you the unpublished link :slight_smile:

1 Like

great!

1 Like

Okay. I agree, I have just found a few errors and I wanted to add two scenes, so I will do my best to finish tonight and send you the unpublished link. Thanks again!

1 Like

okay. but Its kinda really late here. so if you can not send it now. I will properly first read it tommorow

Okay. I will send it as soon as I make the edits

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.