I need a character edit

Hi, I was wondering if there is someone that can make me a character edit. Here you have the details, clothes and the pose:

Male Character Details:

Body: Olive
Eyebrow: Thin Arch
Hair: Modern Pompadour 9black
Eyes: Athletic Round (Blue)
Face: Chiseled Square
Nose: Buton
Lips: Small Round (blush)

Pose:

Uploading…

Clothes:

Just make sure the jeans are a redish shadow

Can’t see the pose :slightly_smiling_face:

Can you show me exaples?

Pose

This is the pose

Ahh, I only do Episode custom poses for edits, but there are LOTS of amazing editors on here or on Instagram :slightly_smiling_face:

Can I still see examples? I can changes the pose, to the Episode Animation flirt_wink_forward

Do you have Instagram?
If so, examples are on my profile @themysterya

Warning: I am very busy so if you need it urgently I am not your girl :slightly_smiling_face:

Nah, I never had problem with the time things get done. Btw, my insta is meela.episode, I’ll check your examples and then tell you.

Yep, totally. I love your art. Btw, is there a chance you can write something in this pic?
Title: My French Boss
Author; Meela

So sorry for the late reply! Yeah sure, so you want a cover?

No, the cover is this picture I’ve uploaded I just want a good text for it

So you want me to add any text?

Didnt sho do it

Yes, but I’m trying different people and I want to choose in the end which I like more, even though Sho’s text was very beautiful

Yep, the title which is “My French Boss” and “Meela” which is my author’s name

Ah. I’m sorry but I don’t want to step on anyone’s toes, I don’t want to have wasted someone else’s time. Did you ask someone else for the edit too?

It’s okay I understand. Yep, I only asked a girl but I wanted from the beginning to find at lest two people to make the text, then choose which one’s the best. But it’s okay if you don’t do it, I totally understand. Can you just tell me which program you use for the text? Because I will need it for some splashes I’m making for my story.

Yeah of course, I use Phonto and sometimes Pixlr

Okay, thanks <3 Still up for that character edit tho?

Yep sure, do you have a latest time for when you need it?

When you’re finished with the other edits you have, I don’t want to be a weight