I need a code for my story

Can anyone help me with this? I’m making a limelight story and I need the camera to zoom in and pan up her body to her face. Then I need to enter a new background with the default settings. If this doesn’t make sense I can explain if u need me too. Please let me know if someone can help me with this.

Excuse me, can you send me the bit of your script? I don’t know what spot she’s in.

This may seem weird but, she’s on screen center but I currently don’t have any exact scrip yet because I need that as the opening

INT. BLACK - NIGHT
#replace this with whatever background that you want, ok?

#@zoom on 236 0 to 295% in 0
#@KIMIKO spot 1.280 220 0
#@KIMIKO moves to layer 1

@zoom on 170 0 to 287% in 0

@KIMIKO stands screen center

@zoom on 159 358 to 287% in 4
INT. WHITE
#replace this with whatever background that you want, ok?
@zoom reset
#This command reset the zoom back to showing the full screen.
@speechbubble reset
#This command reset the speechbubbles back to automatically popping up on characters where they want to go.
#@reset hsl
#This command removes all filters.
#music off
#This command turns off music
#volume music 100 0
#this command turns up the music to full volume, but you can set it to whatever you want it to be.

#volume sound 100 0
#this command turns up the sound (effects) to full volume, but you can set it to whatever you want it to be
#sound off
#This command turns off ALL sounds, you can use it if you want to.

This was for if your character is upscreen right instead of screen center. :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot! But how do I make it pan up to her face

Already done.

I’d suggest using the app or the previewer for spot directing and panning and zooming. :wink:

I’m sorry I didn’t type in whole code lol :joy:
Thanks for your help! Do u want me to credit you for ur help with the spot directing

Sure, tell people to go to my instagram (@cutiepiettv) and go to my linktree to read my stories (Or Acquiesce (My story)) in a narrator bubble before hand, tho, ok?

No worries! I’ll do that! Thanks again! :grin:

Thank you~~~~~~~~!

@Sydney_H can you close this thread for me?

Sure can! :wink: