I need a coding?directing partner cause i have got story to publish

so i need some one who can help with coding waiting

1 Like

Im awful at coding and im brand to new to writing on the portal but whats you story about?

1 Like

would you code?

1 Like

As i said., im brand new to writing for episode and am awful at it but im amzing at writing stories and ideas! Just wondere what the story was about

2 Likes

umm your instagram??

1 Like

Sory dont have social media

2 Likes

I also dont give my information away! Sorry!

2 Likes

no prob!!! be comfortable
the story is about a girl that never wants to fall in love and actually fear it

1 Like

are you gonna reply???or not!

2 Likes

Sounds interesting
Id say make the begining of the story about the reason she fears love. Like a flash back. Then after go to bact to the present. Id say make a plot twist from the first 30-50 lines to keep the reader interesting! (Make sure grammer is on key) plot twists could be something like… She is walking home from work and gets hit by a car that your love interest is driving, assuming you have a love interest. Or you could make her have to move in with a guy (love interest) because she maybe lost her job, quit, moved, etc… She could slowly start to get closer to him but of course cautiously. Or what i would do is wait a few episodes to see how she reacts around guys or girls or both and show the readers how uncomfortable that makes her feel etc… But you need a plot twist or something to keep the reader wanting more! Id suggest 1k lines or more! Not including coding. Im struggling with coding so still on episode 1 of my first story on episode. Id suggest watching joseph evans tutorials! They are helpful!
Maybe your mcs brother or sister comes to town and they are close and the sibling gets sick and stays sick for a few episodes. Honestly id create family too! They are imporant even if your character is an adult.
Hope this helps!

2 Likes

lol sorry was typing

1 Like

thank you soo much i didnt knew sorry you the best actually!!

1 Like

the whole thing matched with mine 35% for real

1 Like

Anytime! If you need anymore help ask me!

2 Likes

love you for that in my language bhot shukriya

1 Like

Nice! I knew i had a talent for stories but 35% is rather good for that very little discription you game me lol

2 Likes

Well your welcome! Is your story in ink or LL?

1 Like

actually matching was 35% your entire reply gave many more ideas !! limelight actually

1 Like

Tell me when you publish it or just tell me the name and i will read it! I have to be honest, im nmore into fantasy lol. Sorry im not able to code for you!

2 Likes

i would love to and we both have one similarity we are into fantasies lol
no problem !!!

1 Like