I need a "CODING" partner for my new episode story!

Hello guys! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I need somebody to seriously code my episode story for me for free. I will most likely send you the script on Gmail and from there you can copy and paste it onto your episode story and code it from there, once you’re done plz send it back to me on my Gmail and I will check it out if it’s good or not and NO I will not be paying for commissions I’m tired of paying so don’t ask, please! :pleading_face: :heartpulse:
Also, I don’t like ppl knowing my episode account(username or password) so we will do it directly on Gmail. With a click of the bottom, we will copy, paste,and share! I hope my new episode coding (PARTNER) will help me make an “AMAZING” story and of course, I will credit & shout-outs you!

2 Likes

Plz if there is anybody willing to help plz do!!!

2 Likes

Hi, I’m pretty good at coding! I could try and help you

2 Likes

really? wanna work on it now! I can send it to you on gmail or google docs?

1 Like

Sure I’ll pm you my email

2 Likes

what does pm mean and okay. what’s your insta and gmail??

2 Likes

I just emailed you in the app with my email

1 Like

Alright ill check it out.

1 Like

Moved to Find a Writing Partner. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Ooohhhh thank you so much! I’ll make sure to do that!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.