I need a cover ASAP

Hi y’all!!! I know I have posted about this before. But I am really looking for someone who would make me an art cover for my new story Mated to the devil for free. I know it will take time and effort especially around the holidays. I am truly greatful if someone would do it for free. I have looked everywhere on instagram and I had no luck what so ever. All I am asking for is someone who would make me a cover for free.

2 Likes

I can help !

I only got one example atm–

Example

so yea I could do it

Taking No more requests, So please do not ask

Hey! I’m almost never on here because of schooling and my own stories! But since its break, I figured I would be willing to try and make your cover if I was provided more details… I have 3 types of covers that I do!

Style 1

g1wip

(the girls in the images are better examples of that style)

This is the more cartoony style and will take me the least amount of time, Approximately 3-4 days

Style 2

I can do more episode like drawings but I don’t feel as if i’m the right guy because other artists can do it much better

Aprox: 3-5 days

Style 3

This style will most likely take me the longest as it is my most realistic/detailed!

Aprox Time: 1-2 weeks (I have a tight schedule, and these take a while)

Anyway if you decide to go with me i’ll need posing and any other info you would like including

Author Name:
Color Theme:
Style:
Multiple Cover References for posing:

It’s cool! That’ll be my last one this month :grinning:

1 Like

Okay thanks, I’ll send you the details.