I need a cover done for my story [ART]

I’m making yet again another story. None of my stories are actually published yet, but I always end up thinking of cool ideas so I make a bunch at a time, anyway… I need someone skilled to make me a cover for my story called “Mermaid’s Mission”. SMALL COVER…please

Description of the story

You a mermaid have a mission, to go on land and enroll in a school to meet John a boy whose father is a marine biologist, get close to John and his family and find out what his father knows about mermaids and other ocean animals. Can you end up doing the mission or risk it all for love?

Characters' details

The Story has customization but I want the cover to have the default characters anyway.
Mermaid Details:
Skin Color: Olive
Brows: Seductive Round
Hair: Beach Waves (Platinum Blonde)
Eyes: Blue
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Full Round (Blush)

John:
Skin Color: Tan
Brows: Thin Arch
Hair: Short Cropped (Fawn)
Eyes: Round Piercing (Green)
Face Shape: Defined Triangle
Nose: Button
Mouth: Uneven (Terracotta)

Outfit doesn’t matter for John
Obviously I want the mermaid to have a tail and wear what any mermaid wears.

What I was thinking for the cover to look like

I do not have a background picked out but I was thinking something were the mermaid is on a rock in the water (“flirt coy” as it is in episode animations) and John is facing her and he is standing on land btw :joy: . They are looking at eachother something like that :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I may be able to this, just it may take a few days(possibly) so I don’t know how soon you want it. And here are my past edits/ covers!!!
And no stealing any of my work! (even tho they’re trash)

Thanks for considering me!

stupid qustion

but why do you need a cover if you dont published,

1 Like

I definetly can! PM me?

I will publish when I’m done with the first couple of episodes. :joy::joy: