I need a cover for my new story!

Hi, My name is Mia. Iam new to episode. I just start writing a new story, but I can’t make/find a good cover for my story. If any of you would like to make me one for free, or you know someone who does covers for free please tell me. If you want to help me I will message you the details, I don’t want something special, I just want a good edit cover with the things that I will send to you. If you are ready to help me, and if you want to please send me some of your works! I just really need a cover. So please help me! Thank you! :heart: ( I will credit you!)

Hello @Mia1231, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums. :smiley: Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

I’d have time but I don’t know if you’d like the covers I make. You can check out some of my examples here: My Little Art Shop If you’re looking for another style then that’s ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love your covers,I would love for you to make me a cover,If you want to, i will message you the details???

1 Like

Sure, I have time at the moment! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like