I need a cover for my story. Can anyone help?

Hi! So I’m writing a story and I relized that I still don’t have a cover. If anyone can help please reply.
Here are the details/summery/what I’m looking for:

Summery:
She’s a cop. He’s the owner of a jewelry store. A sudden rash of break-ins brings her to his store over and over and over again, until it becomes obvious that he might be tripping the alarm on purpose—just to see her. That’s illegal—but she’s kind of falling for him, too. Write the moment she realizes she has to do something about this crazy illicit courtship.

Character Details:
Carmen (Girl):
Hair: Beach Wace (Fawn)
Face Shape: Soft Heart
Eyebrows: Soft Angled
Eyes: Upturned Feline (Blue)
Nose: Elven
Lips: Full Round (Bumblegum Pink)
Skin Color: Olive
Outfit-
Police: Police Shirt, Police Pants, Jade party Shoes
Regular: Black Dressy Crop Top, Red Beach Day Skater Shoes, Light Steel Blue High Waisted Pants

Zander’s Details:
Hair: Short Cropped (Chesnut)
Face Shape: (Defined Triangle)
Eyebrows: Thick Arche
Eyes: Stoic Almond (Green)
Nose: Button
Lips: Smirk (Blush)
Skin Color: Olive
Outfit: Ripped Punk Pants, Black Plain Suit Shirt and Tie, Gold High Top Dance Shoes

What I’m looking for:
Honestly I don’t know. If it helps the story is called Heart Thief. So maybe that helped. I’m not picky. Just get creative!

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this for me!

2 Likes

I can do this cover if you’d like. I’m with Episode Diamonds. If you need some examples of what I have done before, just ask

2 Likes

Thanks.
May I see some examples please? :grinning: :grin:

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

Those are really good!
Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you! I should have it done by tomorrow or maybe even today!

1 Like

Ok! No rush

1 Like

Do you need just a large cover or would you like a small cover as well?

1 Like

Both please

1 Like

All right!

1 Like

@DatOneAuthorEmma I have your covers! The first one is the large cover and the second is the small one. If you’d like a redo, please let me know!

I don’t want to be rude but the pink lines look a bit weird I recommend you do something like this
:point_right:

1 Like

Thanks so much!

1 Like

That is so good! This pink flowers are just :heart_eyes: :hushed:

1 Like

Or are they leaves…

1 Like

Flowers

1 Like

Would you like me to fix the blush for you? Sorry, that’s just how I’m used to drawing blush, I don’t draw in Episode style most of the time

Ugh, sorry. Yes please if you still have time

1 Like

Of course!

@DatOneAuthorEmma Is this better? I can still redo if you want. If you are satisfied, be sure to credit Episode Diamonds.

2 Likes