I Need a Cover for my Story Please!

Hi there! I was wondering if anyone could create me a cover of a woman (preferably brunette) holding a baby in one arm and being dragged by a little boy (he’s 7) in the other. It’s for a story I’m writing about a nanny. If you need more specifics please let me know!

2 Likes

you should try art shops

Hi! I would love over to help! I’m raising money to help my mom with dental surgery, and because of this I take art commissions for only 5-10$
I hope it is okay :blush:

Examples

Art.bycw on Instagram :slight_smile: :smiling_face:

2 Likes

You should check the guidelines tho, because I don’t remember perfectly everything but in theory you cannot portray minors on the cover :thinking:

2 Likes

U can check out my art shop
:mic_drop: Sweet Songs Art Shop :mic_drop: (OPEN FREE)
:blob_hearts:

Is this a edited cover or an art cover ? If its a edited cover you can go to this shop , she has done several edited things for me .

Oh really!? I didn’t know that! Thank you so much for mentioning it, I’ll go look right now!

1 Like

No worries, it’s only that I remember looking at the new guidelines and see that :wink:

Hi! Im pretty new to episode I was wondering if you could make a free cover story for me if thats okay thank you and if you do reply I will tell you the rest that you need to know about my characters. :slight_smile:

Hey @Samarat unfortunately I don’t make covers ( unless you want just wording or stick figures lol ) but the shop I linked up there are a few people in it that can make your cover for credit . Just make sure to read the rules and fill out the form .

Link to it once again-

Also welcome to the community if you need help with something feel free to pm and I’ll try my best to help .

Thank you so much have a good day, night, or evening! :grin:

1 Like

I can do a free cover for you @Samarat

If you still need on @Samarat please click this link to go to my original post Original post

Hey feel free to reach out for high detailed art on insta -artistepisode. I do all sorts of art.
-Sj
X

hi does anyone here make free cover art of jus a background an 2 of the characters?

U need to look for some people who have shops or do ur own thread