I need a cover please (vampire story)

I’m making a vampire’s story and I would like for someone to do me a cover (for free). So if someone could do it I would really appreciate. :blush::blush:

2 Likes

I can’t draw but I can edit sort of

1 Like

I could try but it isn’t drawing :joy: I do also have a Vampire story and have been looking for someone to make an art cover but it does take a while so… If your looking for something like that try looking on Instagram. If not I could still try. Want me to send an example?

1 Like

Hi there, this should be in the art resources category in Creator’s Corner :blob_sun:

2 Likes

Yes pleaseee :blush::blush: I would really thank you if you could send me an example. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for being nice, but I was really looking for a realistic cover. Either way thank you very much for showing yourself available :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello @Lily.Epi, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

I recommend going to an art shop! There a lot of them out there!!

1 Like

Thank you for the advice! :blush:

1 Like

No problem!!

1 Like

1 Like

They’re really great! :star_struck::star_struck:, but I was looking for something more realistic.
However thank you for being nice and showing able to help. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I can help if you still need it

1 Like