I need a cover pleeaaasseee!

Hello! If anyone is available to do a cover for my story pleeassee reply or shoot me a pm for more information. Thanks in advance!

4 Likes

LL or ink

Hi if you request one of these places can do it :grin: :revolving_hearts:
:ocean: Waves Art Shop :ocean:
:unicorn: Olivia & Lilyโ€™s Unicorn Art Shop :unicorn:
:cloud: โ„‚๐•๐• ๐•ฆ๐••๐•ช ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ก :cloud: {๐•†โ„™๐”ผโ„•}
:black_heart: ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“น :black_heart: (open)
ROYAL ART SHOP :blue_heart: {OPEN}
:two_hearts: Lilyโ€™s art shop :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I do Semi realistic/Realistic art commisions)(paid) if your still looking I can send some examples! X

Hello! Iโ€™m a digital artist and Iโ€™d be very happy to create something for an episode writer!
As itโ€™s my job itโ€™s not for free tho
Feel free to check my Instagram and follow me, support means a lot even though you canโ€™t pay for commission
Thank you and have a good day/night :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

LL :slight_smile:

These are all beautiful!! Unfortunately I wonโ€™t be able to pay you :frowning:

1 Like

Unfortunately I wonโ€™t be able to pay you :pensive:

1 Like

No problem, I understand! I hope youโ€™ll find what youโ€™re looking for then! :wink:

Np I understand. :heart:

hey you can request in either shops theyโ€™ve amazing artists and some of them could do it for you quite quickly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:black_heart: ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“น :black_heart: (open)
Calista Hwang and Invisible Waffleโ€™s Art Shop! [OPENED]

1 Like

Thanks so much!

1 Like

np! :heart:

Hi, I may be able to do it, depending on what you want of course (for free obv) Feel free to dm me with more info here or IG (@emmaj.stories), have a nice day :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

Here are some examples Iโ€™ve done