I Need a Creative Writing Partner!

I need a writing partner that is interested in the topic of zombies. I am writing an Episode Story called Z END and I need another awesome, creative, imaginative brain to help me along the way! It’s okay if you aren’t interested in this, I’m just a little stuck on where or how the MC would begin her journey throughout the apocalypse. Let me know if you want to be my partner! Any ideas in the comments will be helpful! I will also credit you in my story and on my Instagram!

Over and Out,
:alien::black_heart:

NOTE: Need To Know Before June 13, 2019!!!

2 Likes

I just wrote an co-writer post too, but if I do get something I could always share ideas with u if needed.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Any ideas will be helpful! Thank you! Also, what kind of story are you working on?
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Im going for a romance,drama, and action type of thing.
Like The Tutor on Episode

2 Likes

Ah, I like it! I’m writing a book and I let my English teacher read it and she helps me fix some mistakes. It’s called The Warrior and I was thinking about publishing it on Episode. It has romance, science fiction, drama, and action. Also I love The Tutor! I read it in LL

1 Like

Same sister.

2 Likes

I can help!!! Ink or LL??

1 Like

Oh my God! Sounds like the book series I am writing in that it has all of those genres in it!

2 Likes

:joy:

LL and thank you so much!!

1 Like

I love writing in multiple genres !

1 Like

I can help! Though I normally write in Ink more.

1 Like

Me too!!

That’s alright. Do you have any ideas about how the MC finds out about the virus or any ideas?

1 Like

Maybe a sibling/friend or parents show signs of weird behavior and follows them around. Then they find the virus.

1 Like

oooo this sonds littt

1 Like

:joy: Lol

My plan was something like that. The dad has heart problems sometimes and when they’re all sitting on the couch watching T.V something happens to the dad and the mom takes him to the hospital and tells the MC to stay at home and wait for her brother to come home. So the MC watches T.V to calm her down then the T.V goes to static and the board casting emergency system turns on and explains everything.

1 Like

Sounds really good! I can co write it with you if you want!

1 Like

Yeah, sounds great!

1 Like