Ok! Wanna DM through here?

1 Like

Do you have Instagram? It’ll be easier for me, if not that’s okay too! :blush:

1 Like

Yeah! @episode.danielle_318

1 Like

Okay, thank you!

If you need any extra help I can help
(I’m not available all the time but I can still help)

1 Like

Thank you! I really appreciate it! I need a few ideas :thinking:, do you have any?

Sorry it took me so long to answer but ideas about the topic of zombies?

because if its about that then I do something like The walking dead/Z Nation but you only focus on there MC/MC’s instead of going back and forth between groups of people and you can go more in depth of there background and personality so when/if someone dies its more heart breaking your can also set it up to where you add characters over time and really show the perspective of each character(You can also have more interesting characters like a pregnant woman,A death/blind person, people of different religion and cultural

1 Like

Or maybe more like I-Zombie where you show smart zombies and how humans don’t like them but show the only difference is how the zombie eats brains and show that the MC is actually a zombie in hiding and how she handles it and who knows

but just ideas I’ll help with anything :blush:

1 Like

I didn’t think about the background of the character, I’ll use that then! And in my original idea for a couple chapters ahead, there is a pregnant woman and I was thinking they could find a group and dark stuff happens behind closed doors- I don’t know if that’s a trigger or not. I meant like… people experiment on zombies and on people- like the Freakish on Hulu
Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Oooo I really like that! That’s a great idea! :blush:

I would love to help –– I have a few ideas if you are still looking for a direction for the MC! PM me if you’re still looking for help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m glad you like the idea and I’m so excited for the story! If you think that there will be triggers just warn the readers before hand. If you need help with dialogue just let me know I’ve worked on many stories! @kassidy_episode

1 Like

Yeah I really loved the thought of the MC being a zombie and how she deals with it. So cool! Thank you and knowing me I would probably need help lol

1 Like

NP! Im glad you like it And just DM me whenever

1 Like

I can help if needed

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

No problem just pm me

1 Like