I need a detailed art scene made!

I need an art scene made for my story Impulse!

It’s about Skylar and Ash, who met in juvie 2 years ago. They were reunited at their new school, but Skylar had already made a new life for herself while Ash is still living the life of a criminal. The whole story is about them trying to be in love without Skylar returning to old habits :slight_smile:

The art scene I want is Skylar crying after shooting somebody to save Ash’s life, and Ash comforting her by kissing her for the first time. She should still have the gun in her hand and a blood splatter on her clothes. Both of Skylar’s arms should be by her sides, and I want Ash to be kissing her while his hands are cupped around her face, and the background would be a dark forest.

Can anybody do this for me? I would really appreciate it and you will be credited! If anyone wants to I’ll reply with character details and pictures.

1 Like

I think I can help

2 Likes

Okay! Do you have any examples of your work?

1 Like

Episode dreams can as well

1 Like

1 Like

Do those look ok??

Yeah, those look awesome! The only thing is, I want the shot to be from the side. Are you able to that?

1 Like

depending on the details I should be able to

Skylar

Hair: Beach Wave Hair (Platinum Blond)
Face: Round
Nose: Soft Natural
Eyebrows: Mature Round
Eyes: Upturned Feline (Grey/white)
Mouth: Full Round (Taupe)
Body: Ink Female (Olive)
Outfit: Black Shorts Onesie Top
Black Shorts Onesie Bottom
Diamond Choker Necklace
Black Ridged Moto Jacket
Small Fishnets
Circle Dangle Earrings
White Metallic Stripe Bracelet
Calf Boots Black

Ash

Hair: Spiked Up Hair (Black)
Face: Defined Triangle
Nose: Button
Eyebrows: Thick Arch
Eyes: Stoic Almond (Blue)
Mouth: Uneven (Toffee)
Body: Ink Male (Tan)
Outfit: Ripped Punk Pants
Black Indian Tank
Lady Rose Tattoo (Cade)
Black Hipster High Top Sneakers

Would this be ok?

Yea. Lastly is it just drawn or edited. Also I do all of my edits on mobile so the outfits may not match but if I draw it I can match them

Drawn, and I need lots of detail too because I really want this scene to be awesome.

1 Like

Ok I’ll start ASAP!

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :heart:

1 Like

Im with @Kalizzza

2 Likes

Hope it’s what your looking for!

1 Like

Aw this is amazing!!! The only thing is I was thinking more like Ash actually kissing her with drawn tears going down her face? Would you be willing to change that? Other than that it’s perfect!

Sure no prob!

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

No problem!

I am absolutely horrible at editing, but I can’t wait to read your story! It sounds so interesting! What’s it called? Is it already published?

1 Like