I need a Digital Cover art please

Hey guys! Okay, so I’m not really good at digital cover art and I’m looking for someone make me one!
I know what I kinda want it to look like already and of course I will give credit! :wink: By the way it’s in ink!

420x580: I would like the MC (Jamilah) To be holding her love interest (Nixon’s) chest afraid while Nixon faces right angrily and the background I want it to be in the woods with a full moon.

966x642: I would like it to just be zoomed on the MC’s (Jamilah) eyes with her looking forward, and her eyes are red!

You can message me on here or my instagram @xjamiethewriterx! I would also love to see samples first, thank you for your time! :slight_smile:
I’m doing this again because I finally found someone, but for some reason they got flagged :frowning_face:

1 Like

Ok, thank you!

I can always try :wink:

1 Like

I like to think I’m good at art and digital art :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

ME :joy: I would love to see some samples!

This is something I created for a friend, it’s not episode. But I can do one for episode too.

Umm, I hope that qualifies as a sample :sweat_smile:

It’s perfect! I’m actually looking for a cover to use when the story ends!

Do you have any specific thing? (I used that for a friend’s story in wattpad) I can try anything. Sorry, if I made it seem like that was the one, but just tell me what you want and I’ll gladly do it :blush: (ps, I’m a very cunfusled person, don’t mind me​:joy::joy:)

Hi! I’m part of a group called Episode Studio. We’d love to help!

Email: episodestudio31@gmail.com
YouTube: Episode Studio
Instagram: @epy.studio

Or PM one of our officials:
@ChayChay - President
@AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE - Co-President
@jassie12dw - Co-President

Or check out our thread!

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/the-episodestudio-epic-thread/28125

Thank you ahead of your time!
Episode Studio

2 Likes