I need a fashion designer for my episode story!

Heyy guys!Hope you guys are doing well. I need a fashion designer/s to create outfits for both girls and boys in my episode story. I would like it if a designer creates plenty of outfits rather than from different designers cuz it would be a bit harder for me to choose from and i can’t gurantee that i’ll choose all your outfits. So you guys are welcome to post your outfit ideas and if they match my personal preferences, i would like them to make outfits throughout my story. Im looking for at least 2 to 3 designers because ill be needing a LOT of outfits. Also credits will be given ofc and if you guys want to know in which story i would be using them,its Gold Love but rn i havent published the story yet so if you’d like to know when its out, u can follow me on my episode @Blue Lover
Rules
So basically what you guys have to do is create outfits and submit them here with a picture of the model wearing them with the outfit names shown. I would like some simple yet fashionable kinda aesthetic vibes clothes for the characters because it’s kinda like a normal life story. So yeahh i hope you guys help me out and if u guys have any questions feel free to ask me here. Thank you guys! :relaxed:
Edit: I have chosen 3 designers now. Thank you :relaxed:

3 Likes

I would love to :heart: below are my examples :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

OUTFITS

2 Likes

woww i lovee your sense of fashion.Yess i would like you to design outfits for me! :relaxed:if you want me to send you some example outfits in order to understand the styles i like, just let me know :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

thankyou for your kind words! sure, I don’t mind :blush: feel free to pm me :sparkles:

1 Like

I would love to help! Please message me on discord at secretts#1092 or DM me on instagram : secretts13.episode. This is the only episode thing I am good at and I have so many!! Please message me!

1 Like

Oh alright, ill msg you on discord if thats ok cuz i dont have instagram. Thank you for help i really appreciate it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes! Please sent a friend request to secretts#1092! I will be sure to accept it there!

1 Like