I Need A Free Cover For My Story

Hi everyone :blush: I hope you’re all good. I’ll get straight to the point. I’m working on my second story and I need a cover for my story (both large and small). I’m looking for someone to make a free story cover. I searched some of the episode (help) groups. But none of them are currently taking requests. Is there anyone who can help me?
I’m not in any rush now. I can wait. But I am searching for a free one. I will credit them both on episode and instagram account. If anyone is interested, let me know!
My instagram: nurella.episode
Thanks for reading. :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Hey! Welcome back!

Edited or Drawn cover?

3 Likes

Hi! Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: I don’t have any special preferences. It’s fine either way . Do you want me to send you the details about the story cover?

Hey! I would like a cover too, if it’s not a problem
Do you have some examples? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

you can check my art shop.

Line123462’s free art shop (Open) - Creator’s Corner / Art Resources - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com)

2 Likes

@Drawing-miri-6 does all kinds of art for free!! :yay:
Good luck with your story! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Hmm, a dawing cover?!? SO, you know how to make the really detailed covers?

Thanks! I checked it before :blush: You’re so talented. But I won’t be able to publish my story anytime soon. (My final exams are coming up soon :sob: :sob: ) . I thought you’d refuse my request so I didn’t make a request .

1 Like

Thank you so much :hugs: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

No problem!! I definitely recommend checking her out :llama:

1 Like

I will if its drawn, but not for edited, they are always welcome,

you can always request when close to release.

Do you do free or commissioned? :eyes:

i absolutely love your art! can i message you about a cover?

Yes absolutely, dm me on my Instagram page- @@littleramyeon

Hi! I’m fine, thank you :blush: How are you?
And yes, I’m still looking for it. Do you do free or commissioned? Because I’m looking for someone to make free story covers ( both large and small)

Have a nice day/night to you as well !

In case you are still looking.:blush: