I need a good cover, quickly

Hi, can someone help me? If you are free rn and you know how to edit please help me. I want a cover for my first story ever and we all know even if it’s not fair, a good cover helps a story. If you want to help, just send a message.

1 Like

Thanks for offering to help me. Someone else offered to help too, so I hope there’s not going to be a prob for letting you both help me with a cover. You do limelight covers aswell?

No one did anything. They just send me a message that they would like to help. I asked them the same question, about limelight and they didn’t answer so I told them that I no longer need help

Ok gr8. As long as you can finish it today or tomorrow.
So, the char looks like this:
face shape: diamond, hair style: long feathered colour : chestnut brown (aswell as for brows), skin colour: beige light gold, eyes: generic, dark brown, eyebrows: Arched Natural, lips: small heart colour: Warm Pink Matte, nose: defined.
The background I want to be something with neon lights, a street, a cafe, whatever you find.
I want her to hold the phone in her hands and to show the screen to the reader. On the screen will be written: The game must have a winner, will you be the one?
Title:War of Hearts
Outfit: Collar A Line Cotton Red Sepia, and you can add some earings
Thanks again!

Hello @EvelineQueen! This is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forum!

Check out our Forum Tutorial for some good advice about where to correctly create topics. I’ve already moved this one from Feature Art and Animations to Creator’s Corner Art Resources. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

It’s so cute, thank you so much!
You can erase the phone and make her arms crossed so she can look bad ass, and make her smile.
Also would you mind making the title text a little thicker please?:blush:

I didnțt know it would be that complicated. No need to redo it, I’ll use this one:blush:

Hello @EvelineQueen! This is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forum.

I have moved this topic from Creator’s Corner into Art Resources since you need cover art. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or check out our Forum Tutorial for more information! :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

I thought you left the forums?

Raven Hood can

Thank you so much, it’s perfect!