I NEED a good story to read

Does anybody have any good stories? I honestly don’t care what genre! I’ve finished all of my fav episode stories so I’d really appreciate a good story with nice spot directing!!

4 Likes

Faking Death

1 Like
  1. Falling For Nacido De La Mafia (COMPLETE) by Jae-cool features: strong female MC, mafia romance/drama, troubling pasts, LL, Ink version, sequel=Falling for Jax Wylde (LIMELIGHT), complete
  2. In The Wrong (Complete) by Darcie.Episode-cool features: romance/drama/mystery, LL, full CC, 2 seasons, lots of plot twists, complete, lovable female MC
  3. LOVE SCENARIO [COMPLETE] by Jiyongchy91-cool features: strong female MC, romance/drama/mystery/adventure/comedy, choices matter, LL, almost full CC, multiple love interests, male and female love interests, complete
  4. OMA - LL [COMPLETE] + Check out the sequel Against The Odds 1-3 out now on my profile. by StarzzyRossie-cool features: good plot twists, romance/drama/adventure, complete, sequel=Against The Odds :heart: [1-3 out], lovable female MC, LL
  5. Deep Attraction {Completed} by LadyDianna-cool features: female MC, troubling pasts, mafia romance/drama/action, Ink, complete, sequel=Deep Attraction 2: Pride & Fate {Completed}
1 Like

Well i dont know if u like INK, but I can recommend my own story Necromancers since i have got pretty good feedbacks for it. If u want it in LL, i am releasing it in May 18 so u can wait until then. Its totally your choice. If u decide to read it, I hope that u enjoy it!

1 Like

My favourite episode stories are in ink, maybe you’d like to give it a try. :slight_smile:
Silhouettes by aprilish
Cardigan Diaries by Kate Island

1 Like

I hope you like it…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 7 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

1 Like

I’m not sure if my Story Is good, but if you have some free time, I need some honest feedback, if you don’t mind reading fantasy And could give me some feedback, I would really appreciate it, thanks!
Title Is I made the devil cry

1 Like

If you like comedy, you’ll love these stories! Benio by @LiaLopez
Rewind Life by @LiaLopez
The Lame Life Of An Episodian by @LiaLopez
Thank you next! By @LiaLopez

2 Likes

Sure you can try my story: Tribe of Malapinchi. It has no romance, drama nor any LIs for the CC MC. It has a lot of spot directing. Maybe it might be your cup of tea :smiley:

~ An Asian fantasy-reality story of humanity, freedom and hope, aftermaths and consequences, test and trials, past, present and future, light and darkness, discovering oneself, friendships and kinships, leadership and truth. ~

Title: © Tribe of Malapinchi (Original)
Author: Jannah Jackson
Story Description:
Tales of the Old Asians warned that WW2 scars still plagued the exotic-cursed tribe in the mythical land within the Pacific Ring of Fire at East South East Asia. The land of Sun, light & black magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you survive, solve the havoc, cleanse and heal, save and free everyone before it’s too late? Or die in vain?
FullCC/Choices Matter/MiniGames/Tappables
Genre: Realistic-Fantasy/Mystery/ Adventure/Thriller/Horror
No. of Episode Chapters: 8 currently (10 coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288
Cover (With symbolic meanings of the cover inside the story too)

1 Like

My story
Title: Act of Vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Style: Limelight
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Description: 1926: A hazardous situation and the shadowing of a girl have one thing in common: the death of your friends. Your plan - finding the murderers & taking vengeance. The hunt begins!
Instagram: rosenspitze.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

1 Like

This would be my story - I hope you like it!
:zap: :zap: :zap:
The Gifted
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Author: Anyi E. / insta: @episode.anyi.e
Length: 4 chapters out (more episodes coming soon)
Story description:
Being gifted or not decides whether you live a sheltered life or struggle getting from one day to another. What happens when these worlds are mixed up? (Choices/4LI/LGBT+/limited CC)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4662543543107584

1 Like

Thank you for doing this :blush:
So here is my story:
Author: AnjitaD
Title: Master of elements
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3(more coming soon)
Description: Will you and your friends able to save the world from darkness as you uncover secrets back 500 years ago ? (Time choices points system, adventure, fantasy, mystery and action)
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5576198820528128

1 Like

I’m just gonna list some of my personal favorites:

Jaded Love

Mindreader

MAGIKA: Through the Worlds

Times Square

The Glass Cage

Ever Since New York

1 Like

Hey! I just released my story Rivalry! Maybe you can take a look at it! :blush:

Story Information:
𝗧𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲: 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗿𝘆
𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿: 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀: 6, 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 3.
𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲: 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮
𝗦𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲: 𝗜𝗻𝗸
𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺: 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲
𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: “Austin Mcarther was always forbidden to many things. But what happens when he’s forced to stay away from his soulmate due to a family rivalry? Or will he risk everything for love?”

1 Like

I love competitive edge and COE

1 Like

Here’s mine, lmk if you read it, would love to hear your thoughts :kiss: :kiss:

Title: Just Friends 1-3

Author: Emma

Genre: Drama/Romance/Mystery

Episodes: 3 released (more coming)

Description: Returned home after 1.5 year. People are not the same, but neither are you. But everything goes downhill when last year’s problems reappears.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :sob:

1 Like

Here are my stories. :blush:

:blue_heart: :heart: :blue_heart: :heart: :blue_heart: :heart::blue_heart: :heart: :blue_heart: :heart: :blue_heart:

Story: Thank You, Next!

Author: Lia Lopez.

Description:
Having dumped her ex’s butt, Mevlyn starts to struggle with her trust issues. But what happens when she finds out that her best friend, the fake bad boy, is madly in love with her?

Genres:
Drama, comedy, romance.

Current chapters: 4 - On going.

My Instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

:purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

:gem: January Editor’s Picks 2020 :gem:

Story: Rewinded Life

Description:
Megan is a girl whose soul has split in two due to all she’s lived through. Will she use her stellar key to change her life? Or will she continue to live in the midst of odd stuff?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Current chapters: 12 - COMPLETE.

Link:

:green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

Story: Benio

Current chapters: 9 - COMPLETE.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
What would happen if you ship a joyful, energetic, loud girl with a quiet, gentle guy who is willing to play along with her? Join Benio Castillo’s life to find out! (CC)

Link:

:green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart:

:gem: HA Awards 2020 Best Comedy :gem:

Story: The Lame Life of an Episodian

Current chapters: 20 - COMPLETE.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
Raydan’s greatest dream is bringing her stories to life, but what happens when her crush from three years ago crosses her path once again? (CC)

Link:

Can you check out this please?