I need a idea for the start of my chapter!

Yo whats up! I am making a thriller and i need to figure out how I’m going to start it! Basically I want to customize the mc and then have it be a normal day blah blah and the mc and her roommate go on a plane and yea. But I need more! I don’t really know how I want to do this…so…yea.
The description is: What happens when your plane crashes and you’re abandoned on a lost island with six strangers?

1 Like

First you’re is your*

Maybe you could have a moving plane overlay come down from the sky.
Then, the title would come on.
After, in the MC’s room they are packing for the trip in which they go on a plane.
The reader customizes.
They go to the airport bla bla the plane crashes and they’re on an island and what not.

Hope this helped! Lol!

2 Likes

That’s a really good idea thanks! and how is you’re wrong? The description says: What happens when your plane crashes and you’re abandoned on a lost island with six strangers? you’re means you are…so basically is it saying: “What happens when your plane crashes and you are abandoned on a lost island with six strangers?” Isn’t that right?? :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah don’t worry it’s correct! They probably thought you put “you’re” for the first one. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh ok, I was so confused :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I swear on my waffle I saw you’re, lol.

1 Like

what…?

1 Like

Maybe to add a sense of mystery the MC goes on the plane and it crashes (I assume that’s what your story is about :joy:) but the MC wakes up from it as it was a nighmare and then packs her bags ect.

But obviously it’s what will happen…

2 Likes

Thats a good idea! Definitely will use that

1 Like