I need a juicy story to read

Does anybody have any really good story recommendations? All the stories I am currently reading are being updated. I want a really juicy romantic one :joy:

4 Likes

Moved Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. As a side note, you could try looking through the different Promote Your Story threads and see if anything looks interesting. :smiley:

If you have questions about anything, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Falling for winter?
Is it juicy :thinking: I don know but a cute little romance story

1 Like

I know loads, there is :
Hunting Bad by Hope Moon
Iridescent by Indigo
Its Just an illusion series by Miss Mj (And chain reaction series if you havent read it)
The New Girl by Saige Mercer
The Bunny Boiler by Jasmine Dee
My Psycho by Bukii
Bad Boy Roommate by Melissa LaVonne
Loving Latino by Hope Moon
Bad Girl Attitude by Iqra Latif
Not Interested by Madison
Body Tangle by Jalen
The Doberman by Meesza
Hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love that story hehe

1 Like

And the Author is…
@QueenNeen :upside_down_face:

Me too :upside_down_face: specially all that different ends

1 Like

Thanks everyone! Also I didn’t mean to have it as promote your story, I meant to have it as episode community.

Read all of Effy Ameer’s stories. Three of them are completed, all of them are CC, and all of them are very different from any love story I have read. Me personal favorite is Love Me Black And Blue

1 Like

Cool thanks!

Flashback Friday the lovely @Daisy_W :heart_eyes::gift:
You will seriously love it and oh man the twist…:scream::shamrock:

1 Like

Cool! I will definitely read it.

BAD APPLE OMG IT’S SUCH A GOOD STORY, YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE IT BUT THERE ARE SO MANY JUICY GOSSIP AND JUST OVERALL AMAZING!! HERE’S THE DESCRIPTION KIND OF (my description)

The most popular girl is like a brat to everyone at school and thinks she’s all that. She’s rude to all of the “nerds”. She has a boyfriend but they just have a physical connection, not emotional so they just kiss a lot. She’s cheating on her boyfriend with the teacher. Her best friend is always kissing the main character’s boyfriend. And then she falls down the stairs and forgets EVERYTHING! so she meets the new girl/boy (there’s a lesbian choice) and YEAH I’ll leave the rest to you :wink: AND zits CC and LOTS of choices that affect the story. it’s not completed but the episodes are really long and will keep you occupied!!

Meet me at sunrise

and

Dirty little secrets

are

Awesome

Awesome thanks so much!

1 Like

I have so many story suggestions now haha, thanks!

1 Like

Rebounding with Bad, Torched in flames, Iridescent by @Indigosstories , Oblivion by Kylie, The Doberman by Meesza, A Fetish For Perfection, The Treasure of San Javier, Heart over Wheels, The Blank Page, The Pact, Your Secret Admirer by @episodecray :heart:

2 Likes

The Doberman- Meesza
Dangerous Attraction- Irene Sid
The Trophy Wife- As Told By Brandi
Stripped- Chantelle M
The Bet- Irene Sid
Rebounding with Bad- Talia rose
A fetish for perfection- Courtney bre

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hey :raising_hand_woman:
I’ve published a new story lately (Romance\Drama)
Hope you’d give it a try! :two_hearts:

Name: Masked By Pride
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4556051831848960

1 Like

I definitely will!