I need a large cover

I’m writing a story and I’ve created a small cover but I have NO ideas for a large cover so I was hoping someone would create one for me and you will have free choice as to what you want it to be. Any idea you come up with just do it because I’m stuck :joy:.

The story is called On Pointe and it’s about a dancer (ballet) who’s always loved dancing and after hard work finally gets the chance to audition at the most prestigious dance school and gets in and then and eventually makes her way to the top all the while going through some family stuff and personal relationship troubles. (something like that still working on it)

My only limit for you is the small cover is pointe shoes with a black and white galaxy background and I don’t want the large cover to be the same. (If you want to see it I can show it to you)

You don’t have to draw any characters but if you want to I can send you the details and the title isn’t needed on there but if you wish to put it on go ahead (again, the title is “On Pointe”).

If you want to run your ideas by me before you start that’s totally okay too.

If you’re interested please show me some examples down below.

Thank you!!

Here are some art threads that could help u :blush::

1 Like

I can do it but requests goes here

1 Like

Id gladly complete the cover for you. Here are some examples of my work:

Examples

Untitled20

1 Like

I love your work :heart_eyes:. Do you need any extra details?

Just character images and details and if you need it by a certain date then that too

I forgot to mention it’s a limelight story but I hope that’s still okay!

This is the character (Rosita)

13%20pm
This is her basic (default) outfit.

This is her dance outfit (the shoes would be ballet pointe shoes but episode doesn’t have them).

These are her details:
Body: Copper 01
Brow: Arched Thin High (Copper Red)
Hair: Medium Curly Solid (Strawberry Blonde)
Eyes: Deepest Almond (Ice Blue)
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Full Heart Pouty (Pink Warm Gloss)

If you have an idea that involves more characters like parents, teacher, love interest, the mean chick :joy:, best friend, etc, let me know and I can give you those details too.

Or if you just need more details in general.

Thank you!

Thank you and thats fine x

1 Like

Hmm because you mentioned mean chick i do actually :thinking: i was thinking i could have rosita knocked over close to the camera with the side chick laughing off to the left, further back and a friend or love interest(s) to the right worried, further back but closer than the mean chick? I hope that makes sense, if not i can hand draw a real quick sketch up to help explain

That’s not necessary I know what you’re meaning. I’ll send those details through right now. Would you like their normal clothes or dance clothes?

Any is fine for them

Okay, give me a moment to collect all the info.

Okay so I got all the details for you and I guess you can choose from there :joy:.

Mean girl:
Body: Neutral 02
Brow: Round Thin High (Dirty Blonde)
Hair: Long Straight Loose Solid (Dirty Blonde)
Eyes: Deepest Almond (Brown Black)
Nose: Round Button
Lips: Full Heart Pouty (Red Gloss)

17%20pm
Reg outfit.

40%20pm
Dance outfit (again they’d be pointe shoes but white this time).

Friend:
Body: Copper 02
Brow: Arched Thick Styled (Black Dark)
Hair: Medium Dreadlocks (Black Dark)
Eyes: Monolid Slender (Brown Dark)
Nose: Round Button Upturned
Lips: Small Heart (Rose Gloss)

Reg.

48%20pm
Dance (she is hip hop so just the shoes shown here).

Love interest:
Body: Rose 03
Brow: Round Medium (Black Jet)
Hair: Manbun (Black Dark)
Eyes: Monolid Slender (Hazel)
Face: Diamond Soft
Nose: Button Wide
Lips: Full Heart Natural (Fair Neutral Matte)

31%20pm
Reg.

11%20pm
Dance (Comtemporary dancer so just keep the shoes :+1:)

Okay, sorry it took so long :joy: