I need a modern office background

Hi guys, I can’t seem to find a suitable modern office-male CEO type of background. I’ve been looking for a while but I’m a new creator and I don’t really know how it all works. I know I should credit the creator of the background but every single one I found so far has an invalid/deleted/old instagram account. So if someone is willing to let me use their background, I’ll gladly credit you, just let me know how. :heart::heart:

Hey, You can use images off of pinterest and unsplash images

1 Like

No you can’t. Sites like Pinterest and google should be forbidden because a huge portion of them can contain copyrighted images. This will cause you and your story to be in huge trouble, and potentially episode for using images from these cites if the original owner reports you. Unsplash is a reliable source though.

1 Like

Fill free to check out these non copyrighted sites: card not made by me btw.

3 Likes

Ahhh okay thank you for letting me know. I thought you could have credited the uploader from pinterest

1 Like

Nope. The uploader could easily take that image from anywhere online and credit it as their own. But sure!

1 Like

There are great office backgrounds on the free drives of @amepisode and @catthegirl :wink: you just have to give them credit if you use it in your story!

2 Likes

You can also try looking for some backgrounds on pixlr :slight_smile:

1 Like

tysmm :sob:

1 Like

thxx <3

1 Like