I need a new R4R parnter, and promote them awesomeness stories! ;)

Hello All, I currently had been doing loads of R4R, and waiting for my previous R4R to get back to me, In the meantime I was wondering if anyone was up for a R4R with me as well?
Here`s mine :

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well
One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

I would also like to promote these guys stories as well because they are awesome!
@MerryMirrors remembering me

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

3 Likes

Ow baby! :smile: i would do a r4r with you over and over again, but i’m still reading it :heart:

1 Like

aww, thank you so much, hun! :heart_eyes::cry::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

& I recommend to read “Mum Knows Best”! it’s a great story which raises awareness on so many sensitive topics and deserves way more recognition! :heart:

1 Like

thanks you to lovelys!, If you wanna leave any more of your story description in there go right ahead :slight_smile: x

1 Like

Awww! You are lush yourself!!! Thank you lovely :slight_smile: x

1 Like

Duplicate topic closed. Refer to newest: R4R +Promote them awesome stories :)