I need a partner and a art scene maker

Hi I’m a new writer I’m looking for a partner I can work with and to help me create a good story If anyone is good at making art scenes that would be great too.

Hi shaley I saw your post about you needing a partner and I was thinking maybe I could be your partner?

Sure you can we can share ideas and work together

Ok thanks, when do we start?

Can we start today or tommorow?

We can start whenever you would like :slight_smile:

It depends what time are you BST or EST

I actually don’t know when I can do the scenes because first I need the information.

I’m confused the link to the story?

Oh I thought you had everything planned out ?

no not yet

It’s ok Shaley I think you should let @DEACTIVATED do it sorry but you should let her try :blush:

hie, i can help with the ideas and covers and splashes. i have few ideas and i am looking for a partner too. so if you want we can work together.

Hello @Shaley, this is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forums!

This topic has been moved from Directing Helps and Tips to Art Resources. Please note that if you need a writing partner, that needs a different topic in the Find a Writing Partner category. You’ll need to edit this post here to fit within the Art Resources category. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses: