I need a pfp , man

Heyo friends of Episode! I’m in need of a pfp…it’s a slightly complicated one if i’m being honest, so here goes.

So this is my character I want in my pfp.
For the background I want it to be the background of a mugshot (you know what i’m talkin about?)
Anyways I want him to be lifting his shirt up to show of his abs n shii :smirk:
(I feel like i’m stealing someones idea, if I am i’m sorry I just think this would look fkn cool)

2 Likes

Also if you wanna do it can I see some examples of your work first? Because too often I forget to ask and i’m not satisfied because I don’t really like the style of they’re art…I’m not saying in any way it was bad at all! I’m just saying I didn’t like the style if you know what I mean.

Hey I’ve done one like that before but don’t have it

1 Like

Hey! I kinda like the last one but i’m not too into anime lol. I’m talking to someone else too atm so I’ll let you know.

1 Like

Ok lol Ye anime is my old style any way don’t worry if someone else is doing it

1 Like

Okay, so they aren’t going to be doing it.

Ok would you like me to

1 Like

Do you have any other examples like the last one?? I just don’t wanna risk me not liking it and wasting your time.

Sorry I lost all my others and if you don’t like it you don’t need to use it xxx
If you chose me I can’t do it till my iPad is charged so I’ll probably only have it on Friday

1 Like

I’m gonna have to decline then. sorry babes. It’s not bad at all! I just wish you had more examples.

1 Like

Ye I’m sorry about that they all got deleted when I moved accounts they are my new ones
Good luck finding someone xxxx

1 Like

Please credit the people who made the outlines, thank you! :grin:

Thanks so much love! I feel bad declining…your so sweet! Good luck to you on whatever it is your doing! :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Oh yes they were outline contests lol forgot to I will

2 Likes