I need a pink diner booth overlay

something like this
ea3cc6d48e023b3b5e13cf8a789bee214f1ed0f5_2_281x500
but with a different background and aesthetic like this

much appreciation and credit on story and shout out on insta will be guarantee

2 Likes

So, you want those pink benches with tables as an overlay? Because your talking about a overlay but also a background what’s a bit confusing to me :sweat_smile: :slightly_smiling_face:

oh sorry yeah like a background but pink and different walls i have a table already for it

1 Like

Oh wait you want the benches from the first picture as a overlay but which you can fit in the second picture. So, you want the pink benches out of the second picture and a overlay of the benches from the first picture so, that you can place them in the second background

Okay!

yeh basically but could u please remove the other chairs from behind if thats not to much

The pink diner background is really nice, where did you find it?

@Lonewolf but search on google and it will come up with the drive

1 Like

did my best, hope you like it

1 Like

yes thank you its great do u think you could make the pink seats aswell as an overlay sorry for asking for alot

2 Likes

Oh that doesn’t matter, always like to help

thank you so much while you r doing that do u have a epi insta so i can credit you and shout you out

1 Like
bench 1

bench 2

bench 3

Here they are I made them in 3 different overlays I thought that would come more handy!

Credits goes to my Instagram acc: @stardust_episodes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you have an art thread?

1 Like

okay thank you so much for your help

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

Uhm I’m not known with that therm, what is an art thread?? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Its a thread where people can request art from you. You should have one where people can request backgrounds from you. You’re really good at making them!

1 Like

Oh that sounds nice! Thanks :blush: I do have a thread where people can ask for INK and Limelight character(s) and/or outfit(s)

1 Like

who’s background is this? the pink diner one

1 Like