I need a proof reader next month?

So I had speech problem’s when I was younger from being in foster care and being locked in a room for hour’s by myself. I got better over the year’s with talking because of my dad and my speech therapist. I spent most of my time reading and learning alot of words I was unfamiliar with I got really good at English. I’m really sociable now the problem is when I write I keep adding big word’s that I over heard over the years. The reason I need a proof reader is to check my English and see if it’s okay enough to publish because I don’t wanna publish something that’s completely garbage.

3 Likes

No problem! PM me when you’d like it proofread. I’m sorry about your past experiences, but I’m sure what you’ve written is not garbage. Don’t apologize for fancy language, your vocabulary must be so useful in writing classes and activities.

2 Likes

Thank you, I always wrote whatever came to my mind I always loved writing poems and stories. Took me awhile to be able to communicate right it was hard to express things so to me it was alot better in word’s.

2 Likes

With so much practice, I’m sure your story is going to be a gem!

2 Likes

I just don’t wanna use too many big word’s some may not understand.

1 Like

just believe in you @Jelly123 you can do it even through story out there on episode app tell true story and i so sorry hear about your :sob: past life it sad and i can’t wait hear you’re story because i love story and you’re publish story not be completely garbage :hugs: and one word i always said never give up on a dreams and never lets self down because you get there one day you be famous on story writer and i see episode story some used big words it ok to to used big word to show the meaning in story and @Mare and Thanks you to be there to help her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

you’re welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I can Proofread. My Instagram: @im.rui

1 Like

Okay, are you free before Saturday. That’s when I publish I need someone to double check it before it’s out.

yes I am free. btw I am a commissioned proofreader.

1 Like

Oh, I don’t do commissioned sorry. I’m a college student.

Heyy I can do it for free :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey there! I’ve proofread over 50 episode stories so I’m very experienced in this area. I’d love to proofread for you if you’re in search of a proofreader.
I’m fluent in both American and British English so I can work with both.
Feel free to contact me (PM) if you want me to proofread your story :revolving_hearts:
I do charge a very minimal fee which can be negotiated too, thank you :relaxed:

1 Like