I NEED A PROOFREADER for an unpublished story

I need a proofreader who can proofread my unpublished first three chapters. Although I know English and English grammar well, there can be some small mistakes that one can usually overlook. So plz pm me if someone is ready to proofread.

I need someone who is well-versed in their work. I will accept al the suggestions and opinions you provide. Tell me if you’ve proofread any stories before. :cherry_blossom:

I can do it, I have been living abroad for about 10 years
I haven’t proofread stories before though :frowning:

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

hey! I’ve proofread numerous number of stories before and I’m very well versed in English as well as coding. I’d love to proofread for you :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

yh! Thank you sm… can you pm me, to tell how to send to proofread

1 Like

Heyy if you are willing to pay the proofreader then I’m up for it :slight_smile: Two people will proofread it for double check and you have to only pay for one!
Your script will be fully error free you don’t have to worry about it and the prices are also cheap.
Text me on my instagram if you want us to proofread your script.
My instagram : haven.arts_

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.