I need a proofreader for my story!

As a French person, I am still learning English. I will not say that I struggle a lot to learn and talk that language but when it comes to the tenses, it’s another story…
I have been told a lot that I make a lot of errors with the tenses and I feel like I can’t do it myself. And I know it’s more pleasant to read a story without any errors.

Currently working on my second story, I am searching for a proofreader that will help me with all of that! I would really appreciate it! :pleading_face:

I would prefer someone that have already done proofreading before or someone that have good knowledge with the language. :blush:

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I can proofread it for you!! English is my first language and I can spell very well.

1 Like

Really ? Ah ! I would really appreciate it! :hugs:
I would like to talk to you in private, do you have Instagram ?

1 Like

i’m not on instagram anymore but i do have an inactive spam page that you can message me on!! it’s @mu1aaa

Awesome! I will message you there tomorrow! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.