I need a proofreader/writing partner

Hello! :cherry_blossom:

I really need some help with checking and correcting grammar and spelling errors in my story. English is not my first language and it’s been a while since I have used English. So I need some help. :sweat_smile:
Maybe someone who is a native speaker or is just very good at English wants to proofread my story?
I would appreciate it if someone would like to work with me for a little longer and proofread my chapters before publishing.

If you want to check my story first.

Some info for you

:cherry_blossom: Title: Princess of the Night
:cherry_blossom: Author: Aura
:cherry_blossom: Genre: Fantasy
:cherry_blossom: Description: My story is about the magic realm, hidden from regular human beings. The Hidden Kingdom is ruled by two powerful gods – each one of them has their own “part” of the realm.
And of course, there is a rebellious princess that messes everything up (because I like this trope).
:cherry_blossom: Style: Limelight
:cherry_blossom: Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6006750391894016
:cherry_blossom: Story cover:

:cherry_blossom: Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/storiesbyaura/

2 Likes

I can help you!:blush:

1 Like

I’m happy to help! I’m always interesting in proofreading stories, so PM me if you still need some help

Hey.
I can proofread for you, but I’m a commissioned proofreader. :heart: and I have variety of options you can choose from.
(ex. Idioms, better synonyms, spelling and grammar check, etc)

Which will make your story even better and interesting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Don’t worry, my prices are really cheap .

For further details, please contact my Instagram @olivia.stories_

Or you can fill out my form here itself. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hello I can be your partner. I have amazing ideas to share but can’t quite code yet. If your interested on this one idea contact me at ashsallow_king that’s my insta. My Idea is about a girl named Rose, a normal school girl who fell in love with her favorite youtuber called Luka. They met at club. Then they started to get closer and soon she met his fans. And she became famous. Then they had kids and Lived happily. What do you think?

also I can help your spelling :slight_smile: