I need a splash, can someone make it for me?

Ye that’s fine. Do you need examples?

I would love to see your work, so yes.

1 Like

Okay heres some of my examples

1 Like

These are really good! I like the 3rd one you sent me the most, can you make mine look like that?

1 Like

You want the splash to look like my pfp?

That would be nice, yes. But let me get the details together.

1 Like

Ok :ok_hand:

I finished, but before I show it to you, is there anything else you want to add on it besides the text and the character?

1 Like

@Raybadem

I would like these two characters to be one the splash. The first one with the black hair and the braid going to be in the middle of doing talk_excited so her hands are out and her mouth is still open. I would also like if there is a censored bar in front of her mouth so it looks like she’s cursing. would also like the girl with the denim jacket and the ponytail to be in the middle of doing the animation shush, so it still looks like her finger is over her mouth.
I would like the girl in grey to be on the right side facing left and the girl with the ponytail on the left facing right.
I would only like the upper halves of these characters so words are above them.
I would also like this background please.

And lastly, I would like if the splash said “This story may have mature themes and strong language, younger viewers are advised”

If you have any other questions or concerns just tell me and I’ll answer them.

1 Like

Yes. There is actually. This is a story about heroes and superpowers, so I would love if you would add little masks or capes to it. If you don’t mind.

Sure!

1 Like

Thank you!

Here you are!

With Mask

Without Mask

Thank you so much! I love it! But I’m going to use this splash later in my story. Is that okay?
And @Cassandra_Dean is fine for the credit name, right?

Yes that’s perfect! Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks again! I love it so much! But it is okay if I play this later in my story, right? (Sorry if you already answered this, just making sure.)

Yep! All good! That’s perfectly fine!

1 Like

Okay, once again, this is amazing! You’re truly talented.

Thanks so much!

1 Like

@kennedy11
@Raybadem
Hi, how’s it going! I’m not trying to be impatient, but just wondering are you guys still working on my splashes? Please don’t take this the wrong way, I’m willing to wait. I was just wondering?