I need a story cover

Does anyone know how to make a cover for a story?

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for a cover. There’s also a few request threads in this category where you can request cover art from some of our artists! :smiley:

Are you asking if someone can tell you how to make one yourself? or were you looking for someone to make it for you sweetie? :smiley:

@Juliette15 makes amazing covers

1 Like

I think I need someone to make one for me, since I don’t have much time to do anything. I can barely make time to make new episodes as it is.

Sounds like you might want to ask one of the other users to make you a cover! :smiley: Some of them will probably advertise their abilities here, or you can look through the Art Resources category to find someone whose art style you like and request from them. :smiley:

Thank you so much @Kayla.B!!

@GamerGirl27 I can help you!

1 Like

Thanks! What information do you need to make the cover? (Other than what the mc looks like)

How do you want the background

I would like the background to be a magical forest type background

1 Like

Okay and what is the name of the story?

Hidden Potential

Okay I’ll send it to you as soon as it’s ready!!

Thank you!

I forgot to ask you the photo or the details of the character :joy::sweat_smile:

skin- fair
hair- blond/diva curls
face-oval
eyebrows-defined natural
eyes-upturned bold/purple
nose- soft natural
mouth- classic/blush

Outfit:
top- baby blue halter basic
bottoms- high waist jeans new
shoes- black beach day skater shoes

And I would like her to be holding a magic ball of whatever in her hand (if you can do that I don’t mind if you can’t)

Okay I’ll send it to you in a bit

1 Like

ok

I can

What do you think?