I need a tad bit of help. :(

Ok so you know how some people have these narration bubbles but with the characters name? I don’t know how to do that and it would be good to use in my story right now. It looks like a box not a thinking bubble. Any help would be great!!

You mean dialogue? If so, replace “NARRATOR” with the character’s name.

I know how to make them talk. I mean when there is a box that is not attached to them like they are talking, but it is not a narrator.

Ohh, okay. Then it’s not with the character’s name, right? Lol. Does this box usually show up on the top of the screen?

NARRATOR (CHARACTER)
Now the name will appear.

You have to put NARRATOR (CHARACTER). This will make the characters name show up.

Oh this is what you meant… there you go!

no not readerMessage, (sorry I am confusing :joy::upside_down_face:) I mean like when the character can be doing a animation but they are not talking, it is like in their head but instead of using the narrator, you are using their name.

OHHHH!!! Thank you so much!!

Glad you found a solution! I was pretty confused lol

no she said it. Thank you so much for your time and trying to help me out!!!

No problem! Let me know if I can answer any other questions for you. :grin:

So… another issue. The customized character name I have to put [FIRSTNAME] but how do I do that when I am suppose to put (CHARACTER)? Do I use ([FIRSTNAME])?

No, what you do is go to the edit characters section and change your characters name to NAME. This will allow all of the speech bubbles to have the player selected name. But while you are writing it, remember to use the original name, don’t worry the new one will still show up in the finished product.

Thank you !! You have been really great help :hibiscus::hibiscus::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

You’re welcome! I’m here to help, if you need anything or have a question, you can just pm me! :blush: