I need a title and some story ideas

Hey guys.
So I’m trying to write a new story but I don’t have a title or a detailed plot.
So far it’s about…

A board school named Maple Ridge Academy. Uniforms, dorms, cafe blah blah blah, all of that stuff. I kind’ve want the story to be a drama/romance with 3 love interests: two boys, one girl
More into the plot of the main character, it’s about this girl named [To be determind]. Her main goal is to become a singer, but she’s really shut in and shy. So instead of singing, she decides to become a piano prodigy to wash out those dreams. I want the story to be a makeover/self love type situation.

I need a main character name, plot ideas, and a title for right now. Anything would help. Feel free to ask any questions. :hearts:

3 Likes

Here are a few ideas!

• Finding Me
  • Music of my Heart
  • Music from my Heart
  • Melodic Heart

Sorry if they’re bad lmao I can’t think of anymore ahh

1 Like
  • Lessons on piano and love
  • the blushed note
  • Begin at ‘C’ : Chords of her heart
  • Keys to her (soul) (mind) (story) pick one
  • Eighty-eight Keys and her Blonde Locks. (ahaha I was creating a story with this title but I gave up on it)
    Ik these aren’t the best but if you like any of em!
1 Like

oh and for the main charchter’s name i’d suggest Amelie (French) take on the name Amelia, meaning “hard-working.”

1 Like

For names I would go for something meaningful and delicate or maybe post to give her that shy and secretive feel for the first half of her story…

Name suggestions

*** Iris **

Means “rainbow” in Greek. Iris was the name of the Greek goddess of the rainbow, also serving as a messenger to the gods.

*Michelle

In French Baby Names the meaning of the name Michelle is: Feminine of Michael: gift from God.

• Flora

Flora means “flower” in Latin, and Flora was the Roman goddess of spring and flowering plants, especially wildflowers and plants not raised for food. She was shown as a beautiful young woman in a long, flowing dress with flowers in her hair, strewing flowers over the earth.

*Isla

Isla is a feminine given name traditionally of primarily Scottish usage, derived from “Islay”, which is the name of an island off the west coast of Scotland. It is also the name of two Scottish rivers. Isla meaning dynamic, vibrant, brilliant, bright as sun.

*Melody

These are suggestions maybe search up names that have a musical meaning Such as Viola, Piper, Aria, Bell and Celeste

Or you could go for Musical names such as Aria, Bell, Celeste, Piper, Viola etc.

1 Like

Definitely agree about it and yh maybe go for a french origin

I love the the Begin at ‘C’
That’s was really creative of you :heart::joy:

1 Like

Ahahaha Thanks :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.