I need a title for my story! :)

heyy i want to make a story!! but i still need a title for this!
a little about the story:

it’s about a school for humans and vampires, the school has day and night classes but the vampire and human students aren’t suppost to see eachoter, what happends when a girl from the day class accidentally meets a night class boy and even worse, falls in love :open_mouth:
(the day class students don’t know that vampires exist or that the nightclass students are vampires)

sooo do you guys have a title? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Maybe something like these (idk?)

Midnight Love
Forbidden Love

1 Like

thank you :stuck_out_tongue: don’t know, maybe a little bit to romantic? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :woman_facepalming:i’m really stuck :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:thinking: Do you want it to be mysterious?

idk :joy::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:
i’m really in that: it could be everything! moment

1 Like
  • Love Bites
  • Love By Moonlight
  • After Midnight
1 Like

Hmm

Well maybe just the word “Forbidden” Its mysterious but not romantic but it gives off a romantic vibe y’know :woman_shrugging:

1 Like
  • See You At Midnight
  • Creature Of The Night
  • Forbidden : Till The Sun Rises
  • Nyctophile = A person who loves night, darkness.
  • Midnight Bites
3 Likes

do you guys think that just: the night class" is to boring?

I think it doesn’t tell you much about the story itself :woman_shrugging:
But you’re the author and the decision is up to you :wink:

1 Like

thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas and titles. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

The Sovereign??
Point of death?
Schools out?
Taste of the night?
Union of desire??
Rebel of the absent?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.