I need a title rn!

Okay so I’m watching the new Netflix show called heartstopper and it’s AWESOME but I wanna create an lgbtq+ story but I need a title: what’s it about: I have an idea for it the main character left an abusive relationship and moved to England and starts like working in this cafe and he meets his middle school to high school crush before his crush moved in the middle of the semester and they both like each other but his crush has a fiance and he knows the main character gay and they start liking each other with love drama and betrayal in the story so I don’t know what to name it tho any ideas?

3 Likes

These probs aren’t the best but I thought of

The right move

Meet again

When will we be lovers

?

1 Like

I love the last one!

1 Like

I think i might make a season 2 where they get married and like planning the wedding but their relationship is falling apart and they have to deal with homophobia but ill put like a warning and if they don’t wanna see it they can skip but in the end they get married and fall in love again

2 Likes

Love & Betrayal

eh idk i feel like love and betrayal doesn’t make sense since season 2 is more love and betrayal and season 1 is more love and heartfelt with a little betrayal

like how in euphoria season1 was party drugs and aesthetic and season 2 was kinda like the hangover but dark and serious

That sounds like such a good plot pm me when you write it I wanna read x

1 Like

omg i just realized your lana frazer i use your templates in my story OMG!

2 Likes

Thank you if i use the names you suggested ill credit you :slight_smile:

1 Like

i think im gonna have 20 episode or like 10 for the first season and for the second 15 or 19
since its gonna have loads of drama!

1 Like

Ohhh juice I like it x

1 Like

Ikr i love making my stories have those scenes when there about to kiss and then they don’t or get interrupted or I leave it on a cliff hanger :sob:

1 Like

I HAVE THE DESCRIPTION!: **After leaving an abusive relationship you move to England to start working at a cafe but what happens when the owner is your childhood crush who left years ago can you resist **

2 Likes

1 Like

:joy: Thanks. :blush:

Love it! :star_struck:

A New Start
Meet Again
Runaway Love
The Reunion

Uhhhh hmmm…still thinking of more name ideas.

I like A New start!

2 Likes

OKAY THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP THANK U LANA AND CAT SO IM GONNA NAME THE ORIGINAL ONE WHEN WILL WE BE LOVERS THEN IM GONNA MAKE A SPIN OFF SERIES OF WHEN WILL WE BE LOVERS AS NAME IT Runaway love!

3 Likes