I need a very realistic art for my cover (LL)

Hey guys!!
:wave: :wave: :wave:
I really need a perfect and realistic art for my first story cover!
I am fed up searching art shops! Just in need of perfect and realistic limelight artist!
please artists leave your examples in the reply if you are interested in helping!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Personal note: If i like any art or artist here I will surely make you my personal favorite in my all story up comings and definitely I will request you for all my art scenes and future story covers!!! :grin: :smiley: :grinning:

4 Likes

Hey, I don’t think you’ll find many people doing really good realistic stuff here for free. Maybe consider finding someone on Instagram. (But tbh a lot of people want you to pay for good quality art because it honestly is a talent) Or enter a giveaway on insta. I think its worth paying if they’re a good artist but…
anyway good luck! :blush:

8 Likes

thanks buddy!!

2 Likes

hey there! could you maybe PM me? if I’m able to fulfil your wishes, then I’d love to help!

1 Like

I can try my best to do one for you?
My insta is Rainee_Artshop

4 Likes

Try @Defenestration’s commision, they do really good realistic stuff for a pretty reasonable price. Defenestration's Art Commission Shop (Paid) {OPEN}

2 Likes

Hey there :slight_smile: If you’re still searching for an artist - I do commissions. If you’re interested let me know and I’ll send you a couple of examples. My art style is realistic.

1 Like

yeah iam still searching !! can you send me some examples

1 Like

thank you

I like your art works !!! i will dm you soon!

yeah sure!! are you for free?

of course I am :blush:

1 Like

can you send me some of your examples or can you tell me where can i find your works?

I don’t post my work anywhere, so here are examples! (I’m still trying out new things, so they might have a few differences)

my works

This mermaid was done yesterday! It’s still missing tail details though

This was my first realistic photo study

• But, I do draw with a reference (or more references together) :heart:
5 Likes

these are amazing !!!
:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

I would like to request an art scene for my upcoming story !! and i will credit you for sure !
:grin: :grin: :grin:

if you are interested in helping me it would be a pleasure

1 Like

could we jump to PM, maybe? lol
but thank you so much!

1 Like

sure buddy no probs!!!

holyy, girl these are so good :sob:

2 Likes

thank you so much :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Hello I’m taking Commissions