I need a writing partner 🥺

Hello, I’m currently want to write a new story of fantasy with 1 love interest, but I would like to work with someone on this story. Of course you’ll be given credit and will be given a shout out on my YouTube Channel. Anyways, this story will be about a Prince that lost both his parents as in infant trying to protect their child from the New Ruler, that wanted to end the royal family. The Prince will fight back to regain his kingdom that was lost. Due to the fact how cruel this new king is to his people.
If you would like to work with me, on this story pm on IG: justin_18f
I little about me: I’m a boy, who is college student, Hobbies: are drawing, playing guitar and cooking.
One thing about me is that I like to watch anime and Thai Bl Drama in my free time. Currently watching :heart:Why R U Series :heart: if your wondering :relieved:
Anyways, I would really appreciate working with anyone, no discrimination.

3 Likes

Heyo! I would love to help but I’m not the best at coding heh. I’m pretty good with dialogue though! I’m fluent in English and have pretty good grammar!

1 Like

Pleasure to meet you Ray! I’m decent with coding, not that best, but average. That’s very good, I actually will need help with grammar and dialogue.

1 Like

Oh that’s perfect! I’m still trying to learn code haha but getting a bit better every day!

1 Like

Don’t worry, with practice you’ll get the hang of it :heart:

1 Like

I can help with some narration. I’m better with emotions, ya know, writhing about someone feels. If you still need the help of course.

1 Like

You would be a great help, I can use a Narrator of course and emotions about how a character is feeling.

1 Like

Great my insta is rywrites16_episodeif you want to chat there, or we can always chat here!

1 Like

@Sydney_H please close this.:wink:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: