I Need a Writting parther Pleaseeeeee

Hey guys i really really need a writting parther , PLEASE help

as in contributing ideas? or help with directing?

1 Like

if you can both

1 Like

Do you have a general idea of what you want to write? If you want to see an example of my stories, here is one. Lemme know if you like my style and if I like your ideas we might do it!

Story: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: He loves you, he wants you, & he must have you. He will stop at nothing to make sure you’re his, even if it means killing anyone who comes in his way. But, do you love him?

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 4

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

Link:

Hey this should be in:

Creators Corner:
Find a Writing Partner: Find a writing partner to help you or co-author with you!

Can check out the Forums tutorial to understand how the Forums work: Official Tutorial/How-To for the Forums (V2) :smiley:

I do have some ideas and I do like your style , this is the description but isn’t publish , here is the description - You have always been bullied because of your appearance, you are going to a new school, will someone change your life before you drown in your tears

1 Like

Is be interested if you want to check out my Instagram or profile!!
Instagram: episode.octo
Story title: Comes Back To You
Just at the moment I’m a little unavailable so that might not work the best for you depending on when you want to start

Hmm, I’d say that concept is too cliche for my liking :frowning: I’m sorry :heartpulse:

Moved to Find a Writing Partner. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Original topic closed. Refer to newest: Can Anyone Be My writing Partner