I Need advice please and thank you!

My brain makes up so much ideas and I start with one idea then i give up going to the next.

Do you guys have an advice or help? Pleas and thank you!

2 Likes

You mean when it comes to developing a story plot?

Yeah

I think it’s a general issue people do face and when the idea comes you just list them down and when you have time, you read through what you have written

1 Like

I will def try this thank you so much

1 Like

You’re welcome

I think planning out the story on your notes or even a notebook will help! if you already know what you want your story to be about then that’s great! this was my problem a year ago! I would think of an idea and then write the story…and then have no idea where to go from there. So then I decided to actually take my time to plan it out! and I’ve finally published my story! good luck!

2 Likes

Exactly @Marysol.Episode!! Take notes and write your notes on paper. I only write down the titles of each chapter of my story, character information and the artists I need to credit for backgrounds and or overlays in each chapter. Taking notes always helps me further. You don’t need to do that, if you won’t. But it certainly helped me a lot. Take your own pace and good luck with your story, @love312312.

Love A-W

2 Likes

I think the problem with me is that I’ve been RP-ing for a very long time and now, whenever I get a great idea it’s in a setting somebody else already made up. When it comes to writing episode stories I need a setting in order to make a good story. So … I think I can help you there. You could PM me and give me some ideas you have and I can help develop them and help you make a plot for your story from the begining to the end.

Write them down :eyes: Some may seem like they don’t relate to each other at all but sometimes you see connections between the craziest things.
And don’t be afraid to think of new stuffs. What you need to do is to have something to build the base of your story on. A story outline should do the trick.

1 Like

I just created a thread today which might help, and I’ll give you a link.

Here’s the link:

1 Like