I need adviceeeešŸ˜”urgent kinda

Okay, so this has nothing to do with episode but I just need some advice and I feel like some of you guys may have some. So me and this guy like each other(we arenā€™t official) but we canā€™t go off with other people ya know. Anyways, but then I have a guy friend that liked me more than a friend but I donā€™t like him like that. But he still means so much to me, but he keeps saying it may be better to just stop talking all in all since he wants to be more than friends but I donā€™t. But I really want to keep talking to him and idk what to do. Anyone have advice?

7 Likes

tell him that, if he truly was your friend or wanted to be more than friends and respected you. then he wouldnā€™t just walk away from a friendship so easily if he cares about you so much.

6 Likes

and maybe you guys could take a break ? like just stop talking for a week or a month just to give him the time to process the fact that you donā€™t like him back.

i would want the same from a guy if this happened to me, and iā€™ve taken a break from my guy friends for a little bit, since its kinda awkward if you keep talking without giving each other some space.

but, if you really do like him as a friend, i wouldnā€™t recommend to just stop talking to in all.

2 Likes

Honestly, I understand if him being around you is too much for him if youā€™re involved with someone else. Thereā€™s nothing you can do about that part. But if heā€™s making you feel pressured into feeling bad for not liking him back and trying to make you feel worse by saying he doesnā€™t want to be around you anymore, you donā€™t need someone like him around. Thatā€™s very toxic and manipulative.

3 Likes

I know and we have taken breaks cause this has been going on for a while but its still just not the same ya know

1 Like

how long has this been going on for? like when did he confess his feelings to you? and when did you guys take breaks? & how long were the breaks?

1 Like

So I think he may have confessed his feelings two months ago I think. And we took a break like right after he told me his feelings cause he had to think on it. That lasted like two weeks I think. Then we started taking again.

2 Likes

I agree with @EpisodeNaddy, if heā€™s saying he wonā€™t be friends unless your more than that, then I donā€™t think heā€™s even a real friend.

5 Likes

and heā€™s saying again that you guys should just stop talking?

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

Yeah. he is now saying how much better he would treat me than the other guy, and it just makes me feel so bad.

1 Like

sis, he is MANIPULATING YOU!!!

donā€™t fall for it. think of all the happy times with your boyfriend and how much you like him. you shouldnā€™t feel bad at all because none of this is your fault. at the end of the day, you know what you want. PLUS youā€™ve already said no, so whoever this dude is should back the freak up since you already told him no once.

i might have to have a talk with him hehe :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :relieved:

5 Likes

Haha oh myy gosh thanks so muchhh

1 Like

Thatā€™s very inconsiderate. Itā€™s okay to tell someone how you feel, but to tell them repeatedly as if you werenā€™t sure of your own feelings the first time? Thatā€™s selfish.

1 Like

no problemmmm girl !!

if uu ever wanna come to me again for advice or just be friends, uu can always pm me :))

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure he might be a cool dude considering youā€™re friends with him but from what youā€™re saying, he sounds like he isnā€™t considerate of your feelings. He has a ā€œthe heart wants what it wantsā€ mentality.

4 Likes

Thanks girlll

2 Likes

donā€™t mention it :wink: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

yeah I was telling him that itā€™s just hard or me and he asked how itā€™s hard for me and pretty much how itā€™s so much harder for him.

I am going to advice you from experiece so you donā€™t end up like meā€¦

First, if he really is doing this then he is not a real friend because real friends donā€™t abandon you like that but in whatever happens they stand beside you!!
Second, because he likes you you should also leave him alone for a bit because he needs to try to get over this
Now if this donā€™t work, DONā€™T beg him, move on girl because if you donā€™t then you may get what I personally have now,a fear of making a guy a close friend. I know that can be very hard but Iā€™m telling you that if this happens fast youā€™ll be fine after two weeks or even a month but youā€™ll also need someone to be there so DONā€™T YOU DARE to ignore your friends or push them away let them be there for you!!! A moth may seems like a lot of time but believe me it is betterthan forever having a problem!!!

If you need to talk, THEN TALK to someone because Iā€™m sure youā€™ll need it and also if you want to, you can talk to me, sometimes itā€™s easiear to talk to a starager than a friend or a member of family!!

DONā€™T LET HIM HURT YOU AND YOUR FEELINGS GIRLL

5 Likes