I need an advanced coder(or at least know more than just the basics)

I am looking for a coder to help me on writing my story(this is my firs one to publish) I have some one who is already helping with the character design, but we both can’t code to save our life. So we need someone to help us in creating the story. We have the plot and th story line but just need someone to code it from a script that I will be writing. Since you are the coder you will definitely have freedom to change anything that you think could be best for the story line, just run it by me I don’t really care just want to know what you would be doing

2 Likes

That was a lot to read sorry🤦🤦 but I can’t find anyone that is great at coding and I really need someone who is, so if anyone is interested in helping I have Instagram and a discord account that we could communicate on if need be. But thank you to anyone to respond, I really need the help​:joy::joy:

1 Like

I can’t really code entire episodes but if you have any complex code I will gladly help!

It’s not a problem I know the basics but the really complicated stuff I need help on, but thank you so much cuz I really can’t code for shit​:joy::joy:

1 Like

No problem really!
When you need help just message me!

Thank you so much for the help!

1 Like

Hello @Cray_stories2.0, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley: I’ve moved this thread to Find a Writing Partner since you’re looking for a coder, not asking for specifics on coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.