I need an art scene for my story

Hello everyone, and Greetings from Greece!
Currently I’m writing a story, and I was wondering if there is someone that can make me an art scene. I don’t have problem with the time you finish the art scene, you can finish it whenever you have free time, but make sure it’s this year :joy::wink: Also, if you know any art editors that can be my personal editors, please tag them or write their Instagram page here, so I can contact with them. Of course I won’t pressure the art editor because I know that edit take times to be done and I don’t want to stress anyone.

Here you have the character details, background, clothes and more explanation about the art scene:

Male Details and some extra info

Skin: Olive
Hair: Modern Pompadour (black)
Eyes: Athletic Round (blue)
Face: Chiseled Square
Nose: Button
Lips: Small Round (blush)
**He is tall, and large.

Female Details and some extra info

Skin: Light
Brow: Mature Round
Eyes: Round bold (blue)
Hair: Beach Wave (fawn)
Face: oval
Nose: Elven
Lips: Full Round (Blush)
**She is tall, she has a small waist and big hips.

Extra explanation

The male has cupped/is holding with his both hands the female’s cheeks while he is looking at her. The female has one hand down (left if you’re wondering) and the other one around the male’s waist (right if you’re wondering) and she looks up at the male. The position are: The male in the right and the female in the left.

Background

Male Clothes

White Fancy Achkan Pants

Female Clothes

Leopard Swimsuit Top

Leopard Swimsuit Bottom

Example of the male as an art:

1 Like

If there is something that is complicated for you to do, just change it to the easiest way for you. Also, I forgot to write that the female has long hair too.
Some edits of her:

1 Like

@ChayChay
@Episode-Gold
@EpisodeStudio
@EpisodeNirvana

Yes?? I can I help?

Thanks… for tagging me and the @EpisodeStudio

Hi, if the girls at @EpisodeStudio can’t help then we at @EpisodeNirvana would love to.

Both groups are amazing though :heart:

@brionyelizabeth @ChayChay can I see some random edits your editors have done?

2 Likes

I shall tag the girls…

@Mystery.Author @X_Ellie.Marie_X @Hope_fully @epy.sophie @annaclaire721 @stronglcve

You can also have a look on our thread which has some amazing examples on

:heart:

@WrittenBySophia
@Doksanwrites

Can y’all show yall examples to her please

Here is some examples of my work :revolving_hearts: I’m from Episode Nirvana and can be your personal art scene person if you would like (one is not finished but u get the idea lol)

1 Like

They’re perfect! If you can make it like this style, I would be the happiest person alive. Of course, if there are any complexities you can change them, even the clothes. Also, I would love to if you became my personal art editor, but I don’t want to pressure you either :heart:

Do you want to Dm on instagram ? X

yes, just write me the name here. Mines meela.episode

1 Like

Mines ellie.marie_episode

I’ll dm you now

1 Like