I need an Artist for an Art scene...(special art scenes for the story)

Hi, Iโ€™m Kristina. Iโ€™m looking for an artist who can do some detailed art scenes in drawing for my story. Itโ€™s called Heir of Ash, and if you are looking into it, please message me some examples of your edits and if you donโ€™t have any, thatโ€™s fine too.

If you need any particulars, please let me know in message and I will reply as soon as I can. Just thought I should mention that I would like many art scenes throughout my story, I will make sure to include creds. Thank you!:heart:

1 Like

Two of them am still making changes to but it should give you an idea of what I can do

1 Like

I used to do art scenes, I stopped but I can try again. I need details, what pose and stuff like that

Example:

Summary

3 Likes

I canโ€™t make art scenes but I can do anything and I mean Anything else just check out my store

1 Like

Could you message me which details you need? I actually also wanted something like the example you had but with my character, of course.

I lost all my previous work :sweat_smile: so I did those eyes when I saw this topic to see if I still knew how to draw

1 Like

Hey, Iโ€™m Tessa. I am looking for an artist that may be able to make a special art scene for my upcoming story?
I will be needing a drawing of a guy holding a girl, that has just tripped up, and he has caught her, but you are in the girlโ€™s POV, and you are looking up at him, if you get what I mean.
Please message me on Instagram. It is: epy_tess
Thank you xo :heart:

hey!
you can check out a shop on here, if youโ€™d like! :yellow_heart:

Hi, We do art scenes with Lower Commissions if you want both Realistic and Cartoonized
If you want Insta: @crisora.art