I need an artist for my GL!

I need someone to draw a cover for me, and maybe some other scenes but mainly the cover. I have some like concept ideas but I need someone to draw it! I don’t want it to be realistic, but I want something aesthetically pleasing. PM me if you’re interested! ^^

5 Likes

Are you looking for free or commissioned ? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Free, but if you want, it could be commisioned! ^^

1 Like

I am commissioned I will pm you my price and examples and you can decide if you want to commission from me or not :sparkles:

Hello :blossom:

I’d love to work with you, my prices are very affordable and I do both Art scenes/covers and backgrounds

Let me know, if you’re interested :blush:

For more examples > https://www.instagram.com/echosmyname/

im literally so broke LOL :melting_face:

Hey. Feel free to check out my shop. I have one free artist there and the rest are editors. Just make sure to follow the rules before posting

1 Like

It’s okay though, I thought you’re willing to pay :innocent: I misunderstood that!
maybe some other time :blossom:

lol it’s ok, i was willing to pay but i didnt know artists charge that much :sweat_smile:

I have pmed you luv :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m willing to make some scenes for freee :slight_smile:

Idk if my prices will be more optimal for you but here u go :heart: We can negotiate if you need more than one piece

Hello there, I do free art and will be accepting requests again shortly. This is my shop you can find my examples on there as well or on my instagram @/KenziRae.Epi

Hey I can make a cover for you for very low process
Here is my price list
To chest $5
Thigh high $10
Full length $15

Extra character $5

And new customers get a free pfp!
For more info refer to my forum :heart:

Hi, here are a few threads of artists doing free commissions:

Threads:
Silver.Shade
lolanyways
Briana17
KenziRae.epi
Brooke2759
KikiMoon
idontknow1
GloomySquid
EmilyP23

4 Likes

You can look onto my examples, prices in my thread. affordable prices.

Insta. @tesbie_artz

1 Like

Thank you so much, girl! :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

And you can check out my thread for more info!

3 Likes