I need an co-writer/co-author

Must be

• familiar with the script editor
  • must be good/have a passion for writing
  • be cooperative
  • be a good teammate
    Reply to this message or dm me @awallsauthor on Instagram if you would to be my co-writer
1 Like

Hey! If it isn’t too late! I would love to help!

can someone please team up with me for a horror story?

1 Like

Thanks! Dm me on Instagram @awallsauthor so we can discuss further details.

Oh I don’t have Instagram yet :confused: Sorry

I would be interesting in being your cowritter!

Hello! I saw that you wanted someone to team up with a horror story, and I would love to! Sadly, I don’t have instagram, but you can contact me with my email merit.grawitch.write@gmail.com. I’m already doing my own story, but I can find time to write a horror story with you! Just contact me saying that it is you and you would love to do a horror story with me! Thx.

I would love to be your co-writer! Do you maybe wanna do mystery or horror? Just reply to this message if the answer is yes!

i would love to!

Dm on Instagram @awallsauthor so we can discuss further details

Okay! That’s fine. I’m gonna have to talk to you on my personal account because I deactivated my episode Instagram account because of a rude person.

Ok that’s fine

Greetings! I’d be very glad in helping with your story!

dm me on instagram @awallsauthor

I would love to be your co-writer i really need a co-writer i feel like we can be great co-writers i am also a great co-author.Hopefully you can answer back i am looking forward to be a co-writer and co-author with u. Please reply back :slight_smile:

hi i would love to be a co-writer with you if you are im also a great co-author.Hopefully you answer:smile: back

dm @awallsauthor on Instagram so we can discuss futher details

Are you cupcake white on instagram?

Sorry If you’re not, make sure to contact me @awallsauthor on Instagram so we can discuss futher details

please dm me again never got it