I need an episode cover haha

hii !! i’m currently in the middle of writing a story (it’s not published yet) and I NEED A COVER!! i’ve made some on ibis paint but i’m not a good artist and they don’t really seem cover art worthy. the only problem is i can’t pay for one (broke things :slight_smile: ) and before anyone asks, instagram art pages i’ve seen really only do art for stories that are popular or are already released. but if you can recommend one that doesn’t, that’d be amazing! i feel like this is going to flop but by any chance you’re an artist and you make episode covers for free, please message me. I will obviously give full credit on every chapter I use your art on, including my instagram and any other platform you want/i can do. honestly, i’ll do whatever you want, any type of recognition or publicity, i just need an art cover lol.

!! if you’re interested, my instagram is @adriana.epii . i’ll send character details if you ask, but you can also find them on my instagram story highlight named “details”. the first two characters are the main characters! !!

thank you so much if you even considered it! i take any form of art btw! ily guys THANK YOUUUUU!!!

2 Likes

You can always ask artist here to make you an edited cover, But if you really want a good drawn proffesional cover, then you will need to do commisions :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Mostly looking for an edited cover since I’m not up to pay, I just can’t find a lot of artists that aren’t already packed with requests haha.

1 Like

You can akways check out artists on instgaram and here on the forums! lemme send you the link to everything!

1 Like

that’d be great! thank you!!

you can go to (👑 Baddie Art Shop 👑):

and ask someone. (idk if the link worked sorry if it didn’t)

2 Likes

here is the link:

1 Like

it did! thank you so much!

thanks so much!!

1 Like